Adobe Premiere Training
Create and edit videos like a pro with this two-day Adobe Premiere training class.
Attendees of this hands-on, instructor-led class will learn how to use Premiere Pro to edit down video footage to tell compelling stories with video. The C2 custom Premiere Pro content is specifically designed to get students up and running with Premiere as quickly as possible while teaching all the modern, practical uses of the software like: Social media videos, explainer videos, product introductions, interviews, and educational content.
See outline below for details on class content
Who should attend this class?
This class is for absolute beginners who want to create original video content with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Basic computer experience required.
- 12 hours of hands on training – 9am to 4pm both days
- 100% custom training content exclusive to C2
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
Class Outline by Topic
- Premiere Pro workspace and user interface
- Video editing and exporting workflow
- Importing content
- Working with Photoshop content in Premiere
- Creating sequences
- Editing techniques: Hard cut, Jump Cut, J-cut, L-cut, Action cut
- Editing tools: Rolling, Ripple, Slip, Slide
- Extract and lift
- Nesting sequences
- Editing to a beat
- Inset video
- Transcripts and captioning
- Transitions and effects
- Color correction
- Keyframing and motion paths
- Audio editing
- Exporting with Adobe Media Encoder
Upcoming Class Dates
Pick your own class dates!
Schedule this class on dates that work for you.
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.