Apple Keynote foundations
Welcome to our foundational Apple Keynote training course! In this course, you will learn the basics of using Keynote, Apple’s powerful presentation software, to create professional-quality presentations.
We will start by exploring the interface of Keynote and getting comfortable with the basic tools and features it offers. You will learn how to create and edit slides, add text, images, and graphics, and more. We will also cover how to use templates and themes to give your presentation a consistent and cohesive look.
As you progress through the course, you will learn advanced techniques for formatting and styling your slides, as well as how to add animation and effects to bring your presentation to life. We will also cover how to present your work and share it with others. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and confidence to create engaging and professional presentations in Keynote.
This course is designed for beginners and no previous experience with Keynote is required. We will be using the latest version of Keynote, so you can be sure you are learning the most up-to-date techniques and features.
Are you ready to get started with Keynote? Let’s dive in!
Basic computer experience required.
Attendees will need the most current version of Apple Keynote and the Zoom App or plugin installed prior to class.
- 6 hours of hands on training – 9am to noon, one hour lunch break, 1pm to 4pm CST
- 100% original content created by C2
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
I. Introduction to Keynote
- Overview of Keynote and its features
- Exploring the interface and tools
- Setting up a presentation
II. Building slides and adding content
- Adding and formatting text and shapes
- Working with images and graphics
- Using templates and themes
III. Advanced formatting and design
- Animating slides and objects
- Adding transitions and effects
- Working with master slides
IV. Presenting and sharing your work
- Running a presentation and using presenter tools
- Exporting and printing your presentation
- Sharing your presentation online or via email
V. Final project
- Students will create a professional-quality presentation using the skills learned in the course
- Students will have the option to choose the topic of their presentation
- Students will receive feedback on their final project from the instructor
- Recap of key skills learned in the course
- Q&A session for any remaining questions
- Next steps for continuing to learn and improve with Keynote
Schedule a live instructor for this class
Book an instructor at the same price as all our classes – no additional fees
One-day, 6 hours of training for $395
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.