Apple Numbers foundations
This Apple Numbers training course is designed for individuals who are new to using Apple’s spreadsheet software or who want to expand their skills and knowledge of the application. Through hands-on exercises and real-world examples, participants will learn how to create and edit spreadsheets, use formulas and functions to analyze data, and create professional-quality charts and graphs.
In this course, participants will also learn how to work with large datasets, use data validation to ensure accurate data entry, and utilize advanced formatting techniques to create visually appealing and easy-to-read spreadsheets. By the end of the course, participants will have the skills and knowledge to effectively create and analyze data using Numbers, and will be able to apply these skills in their personal and professional lives.
There are intermediate and advanced versions of this class available upon request.
Basic computer experience required.
Attendees will need the most current version of Apple Numbers and the Zoom App or plugin installed prior to class.
- 6 hours of hands on training – 9am to noon, one hour lunch break, 1pm to 4pm CST
- 100% original content created by C2
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
I. Introduction to Numbers
- Overview of the Numbers interface and basic features
- Creating and saving spreadsheets
II. Basic Data Entry and Editing
- Entering and formatting data in cells
- Copying and pasting data
- Undoing and redoing actions
III. Working with Tables
- Creating and formatting tables
- Sorting and filtering data
- Using table styles and themes
IV. Formulas and Functions
- Introduction to formulas and functions
- Using basic math and statistical functions (SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN)
- Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH)
V. Charts and Graphs
- Creating professional-quality charts and graphs
- Customizing chart and graph options
- Adding and formatting data labels and axis titles
VI. Working with Large Datasets
- Splitting and freezing panes for easy navigation
- Using data validation to ensure accurate data entry
- Tips and tricks for organizing and managing large datasets
VII. Advanced Formatting Techniques
- Using styles and themes to create visually appealing spreadsheets
- Using conditional formatting to highlight important data
- Customizing cell and number formatting
VIII. Case Studies and Hands-On Exercises
- Working through real-world examples to apply Numbers skills
- Practice creating and formatting spreadsheets, using formulas and functions, and creating charts and graphs
IX. Conclusion and Next Steps
- Review of key takeaways from the course
- Resources for continuing Numbers learning and development
Schedule a live instructor for this class
Book an instructor at the same price as all our classes – no additional fees
One-day, 6 hours of training for $395
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.