Apple Pages foundations
Welcome to our foundational Apple Pages training course! In this course, you will learn the basics of using Apple’s word processing software, Pages, to create professional-quality documents.
We will start by exploring the interface of Pages and getting comfortable with the basic tools and features it offers. You will learn how to create and edit text, format documents, add images and graphics, and more. We will also cover how to use templates and work with tables and charts to organize and present data.
As you progress through the course, you will learn advanced techniques for formatting and styling your documents, as well as how to collaborate with others and share your work. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and confidence to create a wide range of documents in Pages, including reports, resumes, newsletters, and more.
This course is designed for beginners and no previous experience with Pages is required. We will be using the latest version of Pages, so you can be sure you are learning the most up-to-date techniques and features.
Are you ready to get started with Pages? Let’s dive in!
Basic computer experience required.
Attendees will need the most current version of Apple Pages and the Zoom App or plugin installed prior to class.
- 6 hours of hands on training – 9am to noon, one hour lunch break, 1pm to 4pm CST
- 100% original content created by C2
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
I. Introduction to Pages
- Overview of Pages and its features
- Exploring the interface and tools
- Setting up a document
II. Basic document creation and editing
- Entering and formatting text
- Adding images and graphics
- Working with templates
III. Advanced formatting and styling
- Working with paragraphs and styles
- Adding page numbers and headers/footers
- Using tables and charts to present data
IV. Collaboration and sharing
- Working with multiple users on a document
- Exporting and printing documents
- Sharing documents via email or online
V. Final project
- Students will create a professional-quality document using the skills learned in the course
- Students will have the option to choose the type of document they wish to create (e.g. resume, report, newsletter)
- Students will receive feedback on their final project from the instructor
- Recap of key skills learned in the course
- Q&A session for any remaining questions
- Next steps for continuing to learn and improve with Pages
Schedule a live instructor for this class
Book an instructor at the same price as all our classes – no additional fees
One-day, 6 hours of training for $395
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.