Creating Motion Graphics with Photoshop
Learn to create exciting, professional motion graphics using the software you already know and love — Photoshop!
Motion graphics are in high-demand today, whether it’s a video ad for the web or an explainer video for a new product, motion graphics are the new go-to tool. While Photoshop’s video editing capabilities are not intended for editing long video, they’re perfect for animating graphics and compositing short works. Photoshop is capable of creating professional content for most of the basic animations needed for short projects and you can get up and running faster using a piece of software you already know and love — you’ll be creating great looking animations in no time with this two-day hands-on training class.
This class is for Photoshop who want to dip their toes in the motion graphics world without committing to learning Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion.
Students will learn how to produce kinetic text, product demos, animated charts and infographics, branded intros for videos, and animated video ads for web.
Some experience with Photoshop is helpful but not required for class. If you have any questions about which class is right for you, contact us by email, phone or use our contact form.
- 12 hours of hands on training – 9am to 4pm both days
- 100% custom training content exclusive to C2
- USB Flash drive with all class files
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
Class Outline by Topic
- Animate slideshows
- Adding audio
- Prebuilt animations
- Animate Kinetic Text
- Sliding and moving objects
- Warping Text
- Scaling, Transforming and zooming
- Adding existing video
- Animating style changes
- Prepare animation for use as a web ad
- Editing to a beat
- Preparing audio
- Charts and graphs
- Preparing data content
- Color and mood
- Data visualization
- Rebuilding from other data sources
- Exporting data
- Importing Illustrator/vector artwork
- Realistic physics
- Explainer video
- Adding voiceover
- Exporting series of stills as fallback for video
- Product introduction
- Compositing video
- Special effects
- Character animation
- Onion skinning
- Exporting animated GIF version as fallback for video
- Complex animations with smart objects
- 3D layers
- Animating Photoshop’s filters
Upcoming Class Dates
Pick your own class dates!
Schedule this class on dates that work for you.
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.