Google Sheets foundations
Welcome to our introductory Google Sheets training class! In this class, you will learn the basics of using Google Sheets, a powerful and versatile online spreadsheet program.
We will start by exploring the interface of Google Sheets and getting familiar with the basic tools and features it offers. You will learn how to enter and edit data, format cells and sheets, and use basic functions and formulas to perform calculations. We will also cover how to work with multiple sheets and how to collaborate with others in real-time.
As you progress through the class, you will learn more advanced techniques for organizing and manipulating data, including how to sort and filter data, how to use pivot tables to analyze large amounts of data, and how to use functions and formulas to perform more complex calculations. By the end of this class, you will have the skills and confidence to create and work with professional-quality spreadsheets in Google Sheets.
This class is designed for beginners and no previous experience with Google Sheets is required. We will be using the latest version of Google Sheets, so you can be sure you are learning the most up-to-date techniques and features.
Are you ready to get started with Google Sheets? Let’s dive in!
Basic computer experience required.
Attendees will need the a Google account and the Zoom App or plugin installed prior to class.
- 6 hours of hands on training – 9am to noon, one hour lunch break, 1pm to 4pm CST
- 100% original content created by C2
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
I. Introduction to Google Sheets
- Overview of Google Sheets and its features
- Exploring the interface and tools
- Setting up a new sheet
II. Basic data entry and formatting
- Entering and editing data
- Formatting cells and sheets
- Using basic functions and formulas
III. Organizing and manipulating data
- Sorting and filtering data
- Working with multiple sheets
- Using pivot tables to analyze data
IV. Advanced functions and formulas
- Using more advanced functions and formulas
- Working with named ranges
- Validating data with rules
V. Collaboration and sharing
- Collaborating with others in real-time
- Sharing sheets and setting permissions
- Exporting and printing sheets
VI. Final project
- Students will create a professional-quality spreadsheet using the skills learned in the class
- Students will have the option to choose the topic of their spreadsheet
- Students will receive feedback on their final project from the instructor
- Recap of key skills learned in the class
- Q&A session for any remaining questions
- Next steps for continuing to learn and improve with Google Sheets
Schedule a live instructor for this class
Book an instructor at the same price as all our classes – no additional fees
One-day, 6 hours of training for $395
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.