This is an entry level class that teaches the basics of programming at a level appropriate to anyone with basic computer knowledge. An understanding of basic HTML and CSS will be helpful, but not required for class. If you have any questions about which class is right for you, contact us by email, phone or use our contact form.
- 18 hours of hands on training – 9am to 4pm all three days
- 100% custom training content exclusive to C2
- USB Flash drive with all class files
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
Class Outline by Topic
- How to learn to program (in any language)
- Grabbing and manipulating the contents of a web page
- Showing and hiding content
- Creating new content
- Removing content
- Testing and the troubleshooting process
- Alert boxes, the console and writing to the page to test
- Variables, operators, keywords and comments
- Making buttons work
- Building a tabbed interface
- Conditionals, loops and data types
- Create slideshow/slider
- Move the slideshow to an overlay
- Creating pop-ups
- Creating mobile, responsive menus
- Animated HTML5 banner ad
- JSON for data storage and exchange
- Validating forms
- Where to go from here: continuing your education
Upcoming Class Dates
Pick your own class dates!
Schedule this class on dates that work for you.
Love C2 Training! I always walk away with great ideas.
I am rusty and needed to be brought back up to speed. Feel refreshed and learned many basics that I didn’t know I needed!
Well organized and gave practical examples that I can apply to my work.