Adobe After Effects Foundations 3-Day Online Zoom Class July 19th-20th-21st 2023
Wednesday, July 19th, Thursday, July 20th and Friday, July 21st 2023
- 9:00am to 4pm all 3 days
- Instructor-led online class using Zoom (Live class, not prerecorded)
- Training by an Adobe Certified Instructor with 20 years experience in motion graphics
- 1 year of email tech support
- 1 year free retake policy
Seats Still Available
Send multiple students to class on the same invoice and save! 5%-15% discount on multiple seats.
This class is for absolute beginners who want to create motion graphics for advertisements, social media content, product marketing, presentations and any other visual need where putting design elements in motion resonates with the viewer and captures their attention.
- Setting up a project and importing assets, including videos, images, and text.
- Introduction to the 5 core animation skills for creating motion: moving, scaling, rotating, fading and timing.
- Fine-tuning the "feel" of an animation with keyframes, timing, and easing.
- Creating content at the correct dimensions and file types for the various end products.
- Speed up production with After Effects' built-in presets and effects.
- Creating and exporting variations of animations.
- Introduction to compositing, including layering and blending techniques, and how to use these to create effective and engaging ads
- Tips, shortcuts and best practices for working in After Effects