Get up and running with Microsoft Word fast with our one-day foundations course.
This Microsoft Word introductory level training course covers the basics of using this popular word processing software. Topics covered include: creating and saving documents, formatting text, using spelling and grammar check, inserting images and tables, and creating simple documents such as letters, resumes and invoices. This course is designed for individuals who are new to Word and want to learn the basics of the program in order to be able to create professional-looking documents.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word and its interface
- Creating and saving documents
- Formatting text and paragraphs
- Using spelling and grammar check
- Inserting images and tables
- Working with page layout and margins
- Creating simple documents such as letters and resumes
- Printing and sharing documents